In 2006 we have developed existing machinery park as well as repair and regeneration shop into a modern machinery park and Designing and Technology Dept. that create a modern tool centre. At present the Centre has both, innovative technology and designing department, based on CAD/CAM software.
The Tool centre is a service dept. that produces tools for our machines and for customers’ orders. The company is able to complete such orders, based on customers’ designs and on own designs, prepared by our Designing & Technology Dept.
- injection molds,
- equipment and special tools,
- core boxes,
For the production of the tools we use modern CNC machines:
- Machining centre ecoMill 70 made by DMG Mori with HEIDENHAIN TNC620 control for 5-axis machining,
- Machining centre ecoTurn 310 V3 made by DMG Mori with Siemens control, driven tools and C-axis indexed,
- 3 x Machining centre ecoTurn 450 V3 made by DMG Mori with Siemens control, driven tools and C-axis indexed,
- Lathes Goodway GLS 2000,
- Machining centres Smec SAMSUNG PL 250 VM with Fanuc control, driven tools and C-axis indexed,
- Machining centre DMU 80 eVo made by DeckelMahoGildemaister with HEIDENHAIN iTNC 530 control for 5-axis machining,
- Machining centre DMU 60 monoBLOCK made by DeckelMahoGildemaister with HEIDENHAIN iTNC 530 control for 5-axis machining,
- Machining centre DMU 80 monoBLOCK made by DeckelMahoGildemaister with HEIDENHAIN iTNC 530 control for 3-axis machining,
- Lathes Femco HL-25 and Femco HL-35 with Fanuc control,
- Lathes HIT 18-S with Sinumerik control,
- Machining centre Hartford PRO-1000 for 4-axis machining,
- Machining centreDugard for 3-axis machining,
- Machining centre Hartford VMC 1100 for 4-axis machining,
- EDM machine CNC-860/50A/SI with 4-axis control,
- Wire EDM machine CNC FANUC ROBOCUT with 5-axis control,
- modern and fully automatic injection centre, equipped with state-of-the-art hydraulic injection moulding machines made by Arburgand Krauss Maffei with mould closing force up to 400 t and injection grammage up to 2573 grams,
- Measuring Machines by Mitutoyo Crysta-Apex F 574, 7106.
The machinery park is complete with hydraulic press and pedestal drills.
Our highly qualified employees and cutting tools by Iscar and TaeguTec are a guarantee of high quality of produced details.
Coordinate measuring machines by Mitutoyo and top class measuring instruments ensure precision of produced details.
In 2005 we have obtained a certificate of Quality Management System for compliance with ISO 9001 standard.
The Designing& Technology Dept. is equipped with three designing stations, based on CAD/CAM – Pro/ENGINEER system, version WILDFIRE 3.0.
The software and the equipment enable designing of a tool path for operation in five, smoothly controlled, axis.
All our devices are controlled with a microprocessor and are operated in fully automatic cycles, which and operate in fully automatic cycles, that enables compilation of control protocols of the complete production process.